Account Manager Southern Netherlands
Your mission is to...
You help Basalte grow in the Netherlands. You actively raise brand awareness among architects targeting the high-end segment within the residential market and further expand the collaboration with the integrators/installers who work with them.
Architects, decorators and installers
The Basalte range is aimed at the high-end segment of the residential market. Across the globe, Basalte products can be found in the most exclusive villas and superyachts. Usually there is a long lead time between the development of a project and the eventual installation of the products. This means that good follow-up is key!
You primarily focus on architects, interior designers, project developers and decorators who are active in this high-end segment. With your enthusiasm and expert advice you build a high-quality network within this community, ensuring that Basalte products are specified more and more often. In addition you are in contact with the integrators/installers who work with them and carry out the actual installation. You also establish a meaningful, long-term relationship with these technical specialists and further expand the collaboration. You kindle the enthusiasm of potential customers and prescribers for the entire Basalte catalogue! You do this by organising demos and inviting them to one of our showrooms.
A networker by nature, you are motivated by the prospect of developing new contacts and projects. In your philosophy, following up leads and project enquiries, drafting proposals and managing project and contact details in our CRM system bring added value to your day-to-day activities.
On average you work one day a week from your home office in Rotterdam, Breda or Utrecht. The remaining four days are spent visiting your (potential) prescribers, customers and projects in the Southern Netherlands region. You enjoy this level of autonomy. You work your region independently but there is plenty of contact with colleagues so you are not on your own. You are Basalte’s eyes and ears in the Netherlands. You report to the Sales and Marketing Director. You also come to Belgium if required for a showroom visit with customers, for events or other occasions. You also represent the company at international trade shows, events and during customer visits. A number of times a year you attend sales meetings.
It is a perfect match if you are ...
- an enterprising personality with passion and drive.
- you know how to plan your days and weeks autonomously and are capable of following up on multiple projects and contacts at the same time.
- you have the skills to sell the Basalte experience. Preferably a background in construction, lighting or interior design. Experience working with Dutch (interior) architects and other decision-makers in the construction or interior design industry would be totally amazing.
- a strong affinity with technology and design.
- not afraid to delve into the technical details of our products.
- open, empathetic, patient individual with a focus on long-term results.
- thorough command of the Dutch and English language.
- living in the Netherlands.
- attending networking events and visiting trade shows abroad is not an obstacle.
What's in it for you ...
- working for a wonderful family business
- ample room for personal initiative
- top-of-the-line, high-end design products
- focus on sustainability and R&D. Interesting projects in the high-end segment
- full responsibility for your own region
- an open-ended contract
- company car and fuel card
Because we believe you can make the difference!
Place of work
Home office in the Rotterdam, Utrecht or Breda region and travel throughout the Southern Netherlands region.