Orders and Logistics Officer
Your mission is to...
In this role, you have the opportunity…
- to be part of a team that specialises in processing incoming orders and the physical shipping of orders to our customers worldwide.
- to be the central figure in preparing the shipments and all the administration involved.
- to be responsible for processing incoming orders, together with your colleagues.
You will be responsible for...
- managing shipments using the online tools of our courier services. You solve problems via e-mail and telephone.
- meticulously filling and preparing the boxes for dispatch. You ensure that every customer receives his package with the greatest care.
- drawing up the accompanying documents such as shipping notes, invoices and any other customs documents.
- further assisting customers with questions regarding their orders.
We expect you to ...
Your profile needs the following strengths…
- You work accurately, have an eye for detail and attach great importance to quality.
- You are flexible, stress-resistant and result-oriented. You find it important that the entire work process runs smoothly.
- You like to roll up your sleeves and jump in where necessary.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus.
- You are used to work with a computer. You have some experience with Office 365 and an ERP system.
- You have a bachelor's degree in an administrative direction.
- You preferably have several years of experience in a similar position.
What's in it for you ...
In return we offer you…
- a competitive salary complemented by additional benefits.
- meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, commuting allowance and a collective bonus.
- a flexible remuneration plan including loads of fun benefits. Just think of a bicycle lease plan or additional leave days!
- 32 holidays.
- you can enjoy a cup of soup or piece of fruit every day.
- lots of nice perks such as a brand new office building with sparkling water running from the tap, where you can stretch your legs at the standing desk or enjoy a delicious latte macchiato.
- the necessary support and training to do the job.
- an exciting and varied job in an international environment within a high-tech company near Ghent.
We can't wait to welcome you in our team!
Place of work
Place of work: Fraterstraat 37b 9820 Merelbeke.
Ready to take on the challenge? Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you soon!
Why Basalte? Here you can make a genuine impact. Here you are valued. Here you can grow.