Your mission is to...
These are your job responsibilities:
- You analyse and automate our operational processes as efficiently as possible within our current IT applications (Microsoft 365, ERP, CRM, …). In doing so, you get the most out of our IT applications with an eye for user-friendliness.
- You are responsible for linking the applications and for their integration with other platforms (e.g. web shop).
- You optimise our current network and system infrastructure with attention for security and backup. You are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of central system management (domain controller with active directory, virus protection, ...)
- You provide day-to-day support for the employees, for both our applications (Microsoft 365, ERP, CRM, ...) and the IT infrastructure.
- In light of our growth you contribute to the continued expansion and optimisation of our IT systems.
We expect you to ...
This position requires the following skills:
- You are a helpful jack-of-all-trades who is happy to lend a helping hand where needed.
- You make a thorough analysis of the company’s IT needs and are adept at communicating and conveying solutions to the staff.
- You are result-oriented, you take initiative and know how to bring projects to a successful conclusion on your own.
- You have a broad range of IT knowledge with a specific interest in business software (ERP, CRM, Power BI, ...).
- You may have experience with AD/DS, Azure AD, Firewalls (FortiGate), MySQL, MSSQL, VoIP, virtualisation (ESXi & vSphere), Microsoft 365, PowerShell, GPOs, Veeam Backup & Replication.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Business Central is a plus.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in IT or a similar branch or have built equivalent experience.
What's in it for you ...
- A competitive salary supplemented with fringe benefits.
- Luncheon vouchers, eco-vouchers, hospital insurance, a commuting allowance and a collective bonus.
- On top of this, you get a cafeteria plan including loads of fun benefits such as bicycle lease plan or additional leave days!
- A brand-new office building equipped with a variety of cool gadgets.
- 32 leave days.
- Obviously we will provide the necessary support and training to help you in your job.
- A wonderful team of Basaltians!
Place of work
Place of work: Fraterstraat 37b 9820 Merelbeke.
Ready to take on the challenge? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you soon!
Why Basalte? Here you can make a genuine impact. Here you are valued. Here you can grow.